Thursday, July 28, 2011

Lately... (Through the Eyes of My iPhone)

Ahh, I've got good vibes this morning.  No real particular reason, I'm just feeling content today.  Life is busy and crazy and exciting right now, so I'm taking a minute to breathe and appreciate today.  Sipping some hot green tea & looking through some photos on my phone.  Just documenting my every day life that I am so grateful for...  


Row 1:
Summer evening back porch jam sessions
Grilling Summer dinners outside
Homemade granola that makes the house smell heavenly

Row 2:
Barefoot roadtrips to go rock climbing
Birthday dinners on the patio of Mad Mex with the sun shining in
The birthday boy!

Row 3:
Gorgeous West Virginia sunsets
Homemade burritos using only fresh veggies from the farmers market
My wish feathers hanging in my fit that I'm in love with

Row 4:
Big weekend breakfasts
Homemade sweet potato fries
The temperature INSIDE our house due to no A/C

Row 5:
Outdoor Summer music concerts in the city
Morning light and bird bells
My favorite Hilton Head mug with the best message: "Do what you like.  Like what you do."

Row 6:
Coffee and my inspiration notebook: "Let the beauty of what you love be what you do."
Homemade potato salad that came out perfect
Late night ice cream trips that make me oh so happy!

It's official...
Summer, I'm obsessed with you.

9 comments:

  1. Those little things are what makes life good. I feel the same way lately... just totally content with what's going on in my life. It's a great feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful girl! Just dropped by and I love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. all of those things sound amazing! and it looks like you've been a busy lady too. i'm looking for a new book to read, is the one in your photo any good? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That feeling of contentment is the best feeling in the world! Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i love all of these photo's!! I'm def obsessed with summer as well it's pretty amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm eating my homemade granola as I type this :) Love your photos, looks like you're having an amazing summer. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this photo collage. Looks like you have such a fun life :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how I love instagram, almost as much as I love summer! If only it would stay forever. <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love good vibe mornings :] I also love sweet potato fries and coffee. Mmm!

    I also love summer but I'm not even sure I could handle 86° inside! Whew.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3