Thursday, July 14, 2011

Happy Birthday Babe!

Happy 27th birthday to my hubby, Brett!!

I'll spare you all the gushy, lovey dovey post
outlining why he's the best babe ever
and just tell you that my hubby is SWELL!

He's the apple of my eye
and I love him times a million.

Babe, you're the best and I love you.
And for the record, I consider 27 to still be "mid-20s"!
Can't wait to celebrate your birthday (for the 3rd time) tonight!
:)

{Photo by me - August 2010 on our honeymoon in Pismo Beach, CA}

8 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiest Birthday wishes to the hubs! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWW so sweet! Happy Birthday to your Hubby! Hope you two have a wonderful day celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy birthday to your hubs! hope you have a great day of celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday to your husband!!!

    I totally consider 27 mid-twenties as well :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday to your babe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw! happy birthday to your man! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3