Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Home From the Beach...


Guys... yesterday at this time, I was biking around Rehoboth Beach.  And now I'm sitting at work in my office.  Insert major depressing sigh here...

Yes, I'm home from the beach... and not happy about it.  My family is still there enjoying the wonderfulness that is the beach house, but we had to leave early to get back to work.  Work = sucko.  But I am compiling all of my pictures from our vacation and will be posting them soon, so I can relive the beachyness in all its glory.  :)

Hope you had a great 4th of July!!* 

{Photo taken by Jess of me biking along a path at the beach}

5 comments:

  1. Ohhh noooo Anna! I am certain you should make it your number one goal to create an iBeach app! That would make it all better beach bunny! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, coming home from holiday is always such a drag. hope you can run away to the beach again soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, I hate that post holiday feeling! Hang in there and think of all the lovelies in everyday life. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish we got a whole week off for the 4th. It's one of the hardest holidays to come back from.

    xo,
    Stephanie (Big Mario Life)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hate that feeling of being back at work from a vacation that you never want to end! Sucks!

    I find that the trick to keeping the blues away is to plan little trips and activities for the weekend. It gives something to look forward to. And the anticipation is half the fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3