Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Rehoboth Beach Vacation 2011 Movie

Good morning!

How are we doing today?  I hope you guys had a nice weekend.  Mine was pretty low key: tried a new Italian restaurant, morning errands, pizza BYOBs, fireworks, house hunting, and yummy weekend breakfasts.  It was a much needed relaxing weekend.  

So now that all of my planned beach trips are over (sad face), I thought I'd show you a little movie I put together of my family's vacation in Rehoboth Beach, DE. Enjoy!


Rehoboth Beach Vacation 2011 from Anna Heher on Vimeo.

I miss the beach and I miss being on vacation...  Isn't that always the case, though?  Sigh...  On another note, I have so much fun making these little movies! If only I could turn this into my full-time job.  Wishful thinking...  Well, on with the day!*

1 comment:

  1. Anna! SOOOO lovely! This song kept playing in my google reader and I was like...hmmm...who could this be...Anna! xox!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3