Thursday, September 1, 2011

September...



And just like that, it's September.  Wow.  Did Summer even happen?  I feel like it went by in the blink of an eye.  I must admit, I do love Fall... the changing leaves, the pumpkin patches, the scarves and boots, the pumpkin spice lattes!  But I just don't think I'm quite ready for Summer to end yet.  Luckily, Brett and I get to extend Summer just a bit when we go on our Southern California beach trip in a few weeks.  So as far as I'm concerned, it may be September, but it's still Summer until after we get home from California!  And THEN, I think I'll be ready for fall. ;)

What about you guys?
Are you sad Summer is ending?
Or super excited for Fall?
From what I've been hearing around the blog world...
most of you are ready for Fall!

4 comments:

  1. I'm very, VERY sad! :( We don't really get a fall in San Diego so we can't really look forward to chilly breezes or changing leaves hehe.

    Anyway, do you need any suggestions for things to do while you're in Southern Cali? :) Let me know I could probably give you some ideas if you need them

    ~Tammy
    www.bayparkdream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only plus of september means fall clothes! other than that i'm not a real fan of cold and darker evenings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, the summer! it goes too quickly! i'm a summer girl, all the way. i do LOVE the holidays just as much, but it's just the months that follow that i can hardly handle.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3