Friday, September 30, 2011

Pumpkin Spice Lattes & Burnt Orange Nails


It's officially happened.
I've finally let go of Summer...
and am now fully welcoming FALL with open arms!

Pumpkin spice lattes,
burnt orange nails,
gorgeous changing leaves,
crisp refreshing air,
pumpkin patches,
warm, hearty soups on the dinner menu,
cool weather camping,
scarves & boots,
the return of jeggings (!!),
Brett's pumpkin homebrew,
homemade pumpkin chocolate chip cookies,
(ok, basically anything pumpkin flavored),
the list could go on and on.
There is just something so cozy & calming about fall.
I normally deem Summer my favorite season,
but Fall is right on it's heels.
I love it.

 (Happy Friday!*)

9 comments:

  1. yum, pumkin is my favorite. actually everything on your list is my favorite. it's a good list. hello, fall. i've missed you ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not feel your love for jeggings, but everything else! hahah xD sorry! And I do love autumn too! It's my favorite season for sure. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm SO excited about fall! I love the leaves and the coziness of it all...sigh. The only thing I don't like about it?! that winter follows right behind ;) hope you've had a great weekend! xoxo {av} | {long distance loving}

    ReplyDelete
  4. i seriously can not believe it's october!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwww i wanted some pumpkin spice latte today so badly!! but alas our Starbucks in Russia doesnt make it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i like this post!!!
    I wanna invite you on my blog!!my last post is about inspiring pics 8) if you like my blog follow me!! I always follow back <3

    http://www.asipoffashionbaby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pumpkin EVERYTHING! Best time of the year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3