Sunday, September 11, 2011

6 Days Until California...


It's a lazy Sunday here in the Heher household.  We were supposed to be spending the weekend camping in Virginia (and Brett was supposed to be competing in a mountain bike race), but the weather gods rained on our parade and everything got canceled.  Boo.

It's funny because it actually hasn't even rained all weekend.  But I guess the rain from earlier in the week ruined all the trails and terrain, so it was a no go.  We made the best of it and went rock climbing at Coopers Rock yesterday.  We were worried it would start raining any minute, but it never did.  It was a beautiful day!  Success!

And now we are just relaxing at home, preparing for the work week, but more importantly... preparing for our California vacation that is coming up in a mere 6 days!  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  A blissful week of the ocean, sunshine, good food, and quality time with my husband is much needed!

Now I just need to figure out how to fast forward through 5 days of work... 


5 comments:

  1. Let me know if you need any suggestions about fun things to do. :) I grew up in OC, went to undergrad/grad school in LA, and now live in San Diego.

    Have fun!

    ~Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vacations are the best! Hope you have fun in my adopted home state. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey! i got your comment on my blog about eating on the pier in san clemente. it was so much fun and beautiful! that restaurant we ate at is the only one and its at the beginning of the pier, overlooking the ocean. it serves mostly fish and some chicken. further down the pier is a little snack stand. i forgot the name of the restaurant, but you can't miss it! have fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3