Friday, April 29, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday

 

1.   I am looking forward to   vacationing in Hilton Head with my hubby in a couple weeks!!!

2.  Something kind of embarrassing that I still love anyway is   ‘The Hills’.  And I can’t wait until Lauren Conrad’s new reality show… Embarrassing, I know.

3.  My favorite car is   my Honda Fit!  Loooooooooove it!

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be   SUNNY and upper 70’s with noooo humidity!

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is   workout.  It is SUCH a stress reliever.  I always feel way better when I’m done with my workout.
 
6.  This weekend   is a girls weekend: Jess’s bachelorette party on Saturday and going to a play on Sunday with the girls in my family.

7.  If I were a color, I'd be   yellow    because   it’s sunny and happy and positive!

As always, play along here!

We did it, guys!  It’s FRIDAY!!*

7 comments:

  1. I like your answer for 7! ^_^ Have fun this weekend!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Hills! All the way to it's train wreck of an end, I couldn't resist watching it :) I would always watch it online when my husband wasn't home, because he would make so much fun of me when I watched it while he was around!

    Enjoy your girl's weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the hills!

    ... and love yellow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Visiting from Fill in the Blank Friday! Nothing wrong with the Hills, and I didn't know LC had a new show coming out. I'll for sure want to watch that!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I came to your blog from your fill in the blank link up :)

    Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you! Hope you enjoy every moment!

    You're welcome to come see my fill in the blanks too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used to be so hooked on the hills too! :)

    Have a rad weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Um I'm obsessed with Lauren Conrad! She just started a new website with the best beauty tips and I LOVE her style.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3