Friday, April 15, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   My favorite daily responsibility is   showering??  Well, I can’t say that’s always a daaaaily thing. ;)  But it’s so refreshing and relaxing to me!

2.  My least favorite daily responsibility is   DISHES!

3.  My favorite cuisine to eat when going out is   Thai.  Yummmmm!

4.  My favorite cuisine to prepare at home is   homemade pizza.  It’s such a fun dinner to make together as a couple!

5.  Andy Warhol said that everyone is famous for 15 minutes. My claim to fame is   probably being in Hanson’s “Take the Walk” book on numerous occasions…
 
6.  If I could have 3 wishes I would wish   for eternal happiness, a healthy family, and a money tree in my backyard. ;)

7.  My biggest pet peeve is   people who write CHECKS to pay for something… it’s 2011!

Play along here!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
I am so ridiculously tired today.  I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night.  We went out to Rock Bottom Brewery with my brother Lee & soon-to-be sister-in-law Jess last night and didn't get home until 1:30am!  But it was fun, so it was worth it. :)  I just need to get through the work day, then a NAP is calling my name...

Any fun plans this weekend??

12 comments:

  1. Good list today!I especially like your 15 minute claim to fame. And, I agree with dishes - blech!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dishes..How I despise thee!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Homemade pizza is the BEST! Hope you're having a nice weekend!

    p.s. I'm hosting my first little giveaway on my blog. It's here if you wanna check it out: http://thislittleport.blogspot.com/2011/04/my-etsy-shop-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you with the checks. We haven't used checks in Europe for a looong time. Had to learn that habit when I came to the US. Not a fan at all mailing those things. Set up online payment people! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely HATE people writing checks. It's super annoying!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thai is my favorite too :)

    homemade pizza on the other hannnnddd.. haha well you saw my instagram post- fail! it was cooked on the outside, but the dough was NOT cooked on the inside.. BOO!!! we tried to recook it and lwkglwgjl it just failed.. we'll have to try, try again haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your three wishes are my three wishes. A money tree in the backyard...faboulous idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. haha I've never even thought much about checks..except to mail out bills. Are we not supposed to do that anymore?! Am I old?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award. Go here to claim your award.

    Have a great evening!

    ReplyDelete
  10. haha, i'm laughing at the check one. never thought about that before.

    and yes, there is NOTHING better than thai.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i was totally a Hanson fan too! I think you can see me in one of their concert videos...oh the screaming i partook in.... my voice might not ever be the same.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3