Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Spring, You Really Do Exist


The weather turned out to be really nice yesterday.  They were calling for rain, but it never happened.  After work, Brett and I just sat on the back porch and enjoyed the Spring weather and gorgeous sky (above photo).  We didn't want to go inside.  We even ate dinner out there.  I am so happy that Spring is finally starting to show up more and more.  It may be raining today, but at least it's still in the 60s.  I'll take it!

PS - Thank you for all your well wishes for Brett and his broken foot!  He is still in the walking cast and will be for the next few weeks.  We are just hoping it heals fast and he can be back to his normal routine soon!  He is so bummed.  I feel so helpless... there's nothing I can do that will magically make it better.  Here's to hoping for a speedy recovery!      

13 comments:

  1. One of my favorite things to do is sit with my husband on our deck on a warm night! The best. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute blog








    drinkteabecontent.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for spring! I hope your hubby's foot heels in time for summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That picture is gorgeous! I'm glad you were rain free :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is gorgeous, gotta love PA! :) I would've eaten outside too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It snowed here. I am going to live through you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just found your lovely blog :) pretty picture and I'm totally LOVING this spring weather! so fun to be outside!

    xo
    http://littlelivingthings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that picture is gorgeous!!! i love spring! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful picture!!! Jen and I love to go sit out on our porch, smoke our hookah, or a good (tobacco!) pipe. We love sitting out there with food, especially early in the morning during summer with breakfast. The outdoors are positively magickal.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just so you know, I really do enjoy reading your blog. In fact, there's an award waiting for you on mine :) Hope that your day is great!

    ReplyDelete
  11. just catching up, so sorry about Brett's broken foot :( I wish him a speedy recovery! Nice that spring is appearing though, I love your photo...gorgeous xo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3