Friday, April 8, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday


1.   Something that makes me a great friend is   that I’m a good listener.  Sometimes you just gotta let it all out and have someone there to just sit and listen.  I like to think I’m good at that.  And then if they want advice, I’m there for them.

2.  I am   a wife, daughter, sister, friend, coffee addict, lover of all things outdoors, dreamer of crazy ideas, blogger, tweeter, traveler, and explorer.

3.  I am not   a fan of mean people!

4.  If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be   positive, creative, crazy.  ;)

5.  Something I'm really cheap about is   clothing.  I cannot bring myself to pay more than $25 for a pair of jean.  Target is the best thing that ever happened to my closet. 
 
6.  Something I'm willing to splurge on is   not necessarily a “thing”, but more so anything that creates a great lasting memory: a great vacation, a nice dinner out, fancy cheeses for a romantic at-home dinner, etc.

7.  I would trade   this craptastic rainy/snowy/windy weather   for   SUMMER SUNSHINE HAPPY WEATHER   in a heartbeat.
  
Play along here!

We made it, guys!  It's FRIDAY!
Got any awesome plans for this weekend??

6 comments:

  1. Dear Anna, Wow I just learned soo much! I love that you are positive! And I cannot believe your jeans truth, rock on with your cute self this weekender! Sending you some sunshine! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these friday posts :)
    i especially love the answer about spending money on things like trips and a nice dinner out, i totally agree with you and it's always nice to have people you admire to look to for inspiration on these ideas, so thank you!! happy weekend!!

    Serenity and Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this! i just might have to try it ;)
    have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so agree with the clothing!!! I can't believe people pay hundreds of dollars for a pair of jeans or a dress. I mean, whu?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Come to Sydney! Our autumn is warmer than most springs. p.s. I wish target was cheaper here, but it's really not :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree with the clothing! Target is my second home!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3