Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!


Happy Thanksgiving!!

Up until this point, I did not know that a Charlie Brown Thanksgiving existed!  I have always been obsessed with the Charlie Brown Halloween, but now this is opening a whole new world!  I must find it and watch it asap.  

Back to the real reason for this post: Happy Thanksgiving!  I hope you are enjoying the day with your family and friends, thinking about all the things you are thankful for this year.  I know I am.  We are currently in Erie visiting with my in-laws, then it's back to Pittsburgh to celebrate all over again with my family.  That's a loooot of turkey.  ;)  But I am so grateful that we are able to see both sides of our families during the holidays.  I know it's not as easy for other people.  And the holidays just aren't the holidays without family.  :)

Have a nice long weekend!
(And good luck if you are planning on tackling the crowds for Black Friday tomorrow!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3