Monday, November 26, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

Thanksgiving Edition!

Here are 5 things I loved about the long Thanksgiving weekend...

1.  Getting to spend time with our little nephews while visiting Erie
(This is Andrew; Bradley wouldn't sit still long enough for me to take a picture of him!)

2.  Making waffles (especially with the added fruit topping Brett made), listening to Christmas music,
and watching the (first!) snow fall of the year

3.  The ugly Christmas sweater contest my family had on Thanksgiving
(which will have to be worn on Christmas)

4.  The fact that Thanksgiving is now over, meaning it is officially Christmas time
and it's time to bust out all the Christmas stuff (including my Christmas pajamas!)

5.  How baking cookies can make me feel much better

What did you love about this Thanksgiving weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

1 comment:

I love comments & you! <3