Monday, November 5, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

I loved everything about this weekend!  It was like one big long 3 day date with Brett and I wouldn't have it any other way.  We went out to new restaurants, tried new recipes at home, got outdoors, and even squeezed in some bowling.  The best.

Here are 5 things I loved about the weekend...

1.  Getting dessert (we usually never get dessert!) after dinner at Aladdin's Eatery:
Pumpkin cheesecake

2.  $1 pumpkins at the grocery store (so I got to carve a pumpkin this year after all!)
and handing out candy to all the kiddies trick or treating

3.  Indulging in delicious food and beer all weekend long
(most of which was homemade!)

4.  Squeezing in a little more "Fall" with a crisp hike at Mingo Creek before Winter really sets in
and driving by a DONKEY farm on the way home!

5.  Sunday night date night with dinner at Bean Curd and $1 bowling

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

1 comment:

  1. all of the food looks yummy!:P
    You did good on the pumpkins Anna :D I would have been rubbish at it :P
    Have a good week
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3