Monday, November 12, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend, we road tripped over to Ohio for some quality sisterly time with Brett's sister, Kelly.  She is a sophomore at Bowling Green and we had yet to make our way over there.  Bowling Green was a pretty cool campus - sooo FLAT.  I can't say the same for my college experience... hills galore.  It was so nice catching up with Kelly.  Something not so nice, though... $30 worth of toll roads there and back.  WTF Ohio and Pennsylvania turnpikes??  But anyway...

Here are 5 things I loved about the weekend...

1.  Discovering yet another cool BYOB in our neighborhood: Arpino Trattoria
(if you haven't notice, BYOBs are our favorite!)

2.  Getting to visit Kelly (Brett's sister) at her college Bowling Green

3.  The delicious BBQ chicken sandwich I ate from Happy Badger
(a cute little cafe Kelly took us to while touring Bowling Green)

4.  The perfectly gorgeous weather we had all weekend: upper 60s and sunny!

5.  The amaaazing salad Brett made for dinner Sunday night:
apples, green peppers, feta, raspberry vinaigrette dressing, & homemade croutons
(but mainly the "chopt!" show he put on while making this... ;)

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

1 comment:

  1. that awfully mouthwatering burger is just waiting for me to bite it I'm telling you XD
    (and holy cow that's a lot of money for toll roads:O)
    Beijinhos***

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3