Here are 5 things I loved about the weekend...
1. Discovering yet another cool BYOB in our neighborhood: Arpino Trattoria
(if you haven't notice, BYOBs are our favorite!)
2. Getting to visit Kelly (Brett's sister) at her college Bowling Green
3. The delicious BBQ chicken sandwich I ate from Happy Badger
(a cute little cafe Kelly took us to while touring Bowling Green)
4. The perfectly gorgeous weather we had all weekend: upper 60s and sunny!
5. The amaaazing salad Brett made for dinner Sunday night:
apples, green peppers, feta, raspberry vinaigrette dressing, & homemade croutons
(but mainly the "chopt!" show he put on while making this... ;)
What did you love about this weekend?*
(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)