Monday, November 19, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

The weather was awesome this weekend!!  It really doesn't feel like it's the middle of November.  I'm certainly not complaining.  We were sure to take advantage of this sunny weather all weekend long.  I was even able to go for a nice long run outside on Saturday.  Happiness!

Here are 5 things I loved about the weekend...

1.  The start of all the Christmas festivities
include the Christmas beer tastings at Sharp Edge

2.  Going on a bakery run Saturday morning

3.  Finally making our way over to the authentic Mexican grocery store & Mediterranean store
and scoring big time when they both had food stands outside of them

4.  The fact that Brett loves to cook so much & that he is so darn good at it:
homemade black bean soup... yum!

5.  Munching on fresh pitas and hummus while planning our Spain trip

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved from past weekends here!)

2 comments:

  1. I'm drooling over the muffins and black bean soup! I've been wanting to try to make black bean soup but I just haven't gotten around to it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obviously I'm crazy late at this comment, but LOVE the holiday beer list! Especially love Southern Tier Old Man Winter & Great Lakes Christmas Ale (gotta represent Cleveland beers!).

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3