Monday, July 16, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend we were thrown off a bit from our original plans due to the weather being craptastic... We had plans to camp all weekend, but with the random spurts of torrential downpours, we vetoed that plan pretty quickly.  But regardless, we still made the best of it!  It was Brett's birthday weekend after all! 

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  Beers, dinner, & live music outside on the cobblestones of Penn Brewery

2.  Rock climbing, hiking, & adventuring around Coopers Rock between the rain storms

3.  Celebrating Brett's 28th birthday

4.  Going to Trax Farms & coming home with some plants & herbs for our backyard

5.  Ending the weekend with a relaxing date night at home with hummus, bread, & homemade pizza

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I loved about past weekends here!)

1 comment:

  1. I love your outdoor patio space! Our deck is tiny, and I'd like to make a little space like that further out in our yard. And that hanging basket is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3