Monday, July 23, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend has left me with some serious sun burn, achy feet, and exhaustion - but none the less, a smile on my face.  We spent the weekend at the All Good Music Festival & Camp Out in Thornville, Ohio.  And it was awesome.  Hot weather, amazing bands, and a ton of fun.

Needless to say, all of my favorite things about this weekend are coming from All Good...

1.  Getting to see some of our favorite bands all in one place

2.  Perfect (and hot!) weather all weekend long

3.  The All Good ferris wheel!  (didn't get around to riding it, but so fun to watch)

4.  Getting to set up camp next to our car (AKA shade from the sun!)

5.  All the hammocks in the trees & Budda!

Ah, we had a seriously fun weekend.  We haven't been to All Good since 2009 and it was so nice to get back to it.  The lineup this year was pretty awesome and I can't wait to see what's in store for next year!  Great weekend!

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I loved about past weekends here!)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a fabulous weekend. This weekend I went to the Palo Alto Fair the weather was beautiful had such a wonderful time! I moved blogs you should come follow Coffee Notes (ashleyefernandez.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3