Monday, July 9, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This weekend was a good one.  A real SUMMERY weekend.  We spent most of it outside, which is my favorite.  I'm trying my best to soak up every single summery day because I know it's going to fly by way too fast. 

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  Biking the trail to get froyo

2.  Spending Saturday afternoon biking the rails & trails with the (super cute!) husband

3.  Coming across "The Love Shack" on our bike ride

4.  Water skiing on Edinboro Lake

5.  Enjoying time spent at Edinboro Lake with the Hehers & especially my two cutie nephews

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I loved about past weekends here!)

2 comments:

  1. ohhh froyo. Everything is better if there's froyo involved! Sounds like a fun weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nominated you for an award! Check it out here!

    http://meg-captivated.blogspot.com/2012/07/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3