Monday, October 31, 2011

Quail Man & Patti Mayonnaise

So... new job = no time to blog!

I just started last Monday, so I'm still trying to get into my own groove.  Soon enough, I'll find my routine and be back to regular blogging! :)  Anyways...

On Saturday, Brett and I went to a Halloween party.  We dressed up as Quail Man and Patti Mayonnaise from the Nickelodeon show 'Doug'.  If you were born in the mid 80's, then I expect you to know the show!  We weren't sure if people would get our costumes, but they ended up being a huge hit!
Our inspiration...


And here are our costumes!



We had so much fun dressing up.  We haven't really dressed up in the past couple years, so this was extra fun!  Minus the fact that it took me about 2 hours to get all the hair spray, bobby pins, and curls out of my hair the next day...

Happy Halloween!!*

10 comments:

  1. i looooooove this! y'all look perfect. i always think of that time doug tried to record that song he wrote for patti but he gets the hiccups. and the beets songs, of course! so many doug memories still in my brain!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this costume! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doooooug! I loved this show (still do). What great costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this show & both of these costumes are so fun! We had a friend a few years ago dress up as quail man. Love it! I miss the 90s!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so creative & brings back the 'doug' memories big time. my little bro and i used to love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ha, this is amazing! creative costumes girl! who doesn't love doug and patti mayonnaise!? best 90's show!!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. congrats on the new job! and awesome costumes to boot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I totally would have got your costume! I LOVE DOUG!

    -Nicole
    www.craftmysoul.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this Halloween idea! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh My Giddy Aunt!!! Your costumes are super cute and also hilarious!!! I love that Brett actually wore giant underpants over his shorts to be Quailman.. you guys are my heroes!! x

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3