Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Mini Wine Country Getaway

This past weekend, Brett and I headed up to Lake Erie to go wine touring with our good friends, Dan and BreAnne.  The surrounding areas of Erie and the New York border along Lake Erie are known for their great wineries.  As a wedding gift, Dan and BreAnne got us a bunch of gift certificates to wineries up there and a one night stay at this adorable little bed and breakfast right on Lake Erie.  The view from our room was amazing.  It was such a nice little weekend getaway!*


And now we somehow came home with about 2 cases of wine... oops.  Good thing we like wine!*

7 comments:

  1. Hah! 2 cases! Love it. The funny thing is that I saw the title and the words mini and wine and I thought ANNNAAAAAAA! Cute things Anna, cute things. xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. um, yes please! lucky girl. sounds like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all of your recent comments on my blog! Love them!

    And it looks like you guys had a great day wine tasting. So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome! I love wine too - and Dogfish Beer (so Husband's shirt = awesome as well). Mini-vacations are always so much fun. Especially when you can spend them relaxing with friends and wine tasting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like fun! I've never been to that part of the country. I found your blog from Learning Loves Life - so cute!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fun! i loooove visiting wineries. mmm. the ones up state on the lakes are so great. we used to go on wine tours out by the finger lakes all the time when i was in school up there. i miss that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 cases! ahhah i love it. im going to napa this weekend with my girlfriends, this gets me in the mood!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3