Friday, October 7, 2011

The Wood Brothers


Brett, my dad, and I went and saw the Wood Brothers on Wednesday night.  Have you heard of the Wood Brothers?  Probably not.  Well, let me tell you... they are phenomenal.  Their music has a very bluesy, acoustic feel to it.  Their albums are awesome, but if you ever get a chance to see them live, DO.  We saw them at the Rex Theater in Pittsburgh, a small intimate little venue with great sound.  It was such a great show.  

I am a huge lover of live music.  Something about the atmosphere and environment of being at a concert just gets me.  The passion and energy the musicians give off, the way the crowd gets lost in another world while listening, the lights and sound of the whole room in sync with each other, it's amazing.  Music has always been a dominant part of my life.  And I don't plan on changing that for as long as I live.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3