Thursday, May 26, 2011

We're Hooooome...


Hi friends!

Just wanted to pop in real quick
to let you know that we are back from our
wonderful,
relaxing,
fantastic,
perfect,
romantic,
amazing
island vacation.

We got home late last night,
so I'm running on about 3 hours of sleep.
When I am able to think full thoughts
and not act like a walking zombie,
I will do a full recap of our vacation!

Until then, just wanted to say
Hiii, I'm baaaaack
and depressed I am still not on vacation...

What have you guys been up to?!
Fill me in on what I missed!

{Photo by me - Hilton Head Island May 2011}

4 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! That pic is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a nice trip! And i can't wait to see your pics. As for me, i've had the flu all week. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    My name is Ana :)
    This blog is amazing and you´re so cute! I follow you now :)
    (sorry... I speak spanish haha ^^)

    Bye! xoxo :*

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3