Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Twinkle Lights*


I'm quickly falling in love with this Spring weather and our back porch.  Since we moved into this house, the back porch has been one of my favorite places.  At our old apartment in the city, we didn't even have a tiny balcony, let alone a back yard!  So this porch is like a palace to us.  The rain has finally let up (it's been raining for over 15 days straight) and the sun has been out in all its glory.  The porch was practically begging us to come out and play.  And so we did.  And I realized that spending the evening lounging on our back porch with my husband and our twinkle lights is the perfect way to end any day.

(PS, 10 days until Hilton Head...)  

3 comments:

  1. ah i love the twinkle lights!! soooo cute.. i have to remember to get twinkle lights when i get a house haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to sit on your front porch! It's gorgeous, and those lights are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty- I would spend tons of time out there!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3