Monday, May 9, 2011

9 Month Wedding Anniversary!


Hi friends!*

How was your weekend?  Mine was quite nice.  Saturday was Brett and my 9 month wedding anniversary (yes, we celebrate every month)!  We celebrated with a little date full of gigantic sandwiches (proof above), delicious brews, and live music.  Perfect.  We also spent the weekend sleeping in until almost 10am both Saturday and Sunday.  This never happens.  We are usually up and moving around by 8am, but for some reason we just relaxed in bed and it was blissful.  Though I will say, it was basically impossible to wake up today for work at my normal time of 5:15am.  Woof.  Is it bad if I'm already ready for the weekend and it's only Monday...

This week is going to be busy, busy, busy.  My brother is getting married this Saturday (to my best friend, score!) so we have lots to do this week!  Also, we are down to only 11 days until our Hilton Head vacation, so we are trying to finalize all our plans for that.  I also need to fit in cleaning my house somewhere in there... uhhh, but we won't talk about that.  Oh!  And Brett had his check-up appointment for his foot this morning and they said it is healing perfectly and he doesn't really need to wear the boot much longer!  Happy happy joy joy!

And this concludes the most random post ever.  Onward with the day!

PS - Hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day!  Happy Mother's Day to all the momma's out there, especially mine! :)

4 comments:

  1. that sandwich looks ah.mazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We celebrate monthly anniversaries too! Why in the world shouldn't we?? Happy 9 month anniversary. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so cute! that you're brother is marrying your best friend.. definitely score :) congratulations to them! and to you on your 9month anniversary :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummm my mouth is watering. does that mean i have to get out of bed and find some kind of food? ugh.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3