Thursday, May 5, 2011

Olé!


Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I could use one of these margaritas...  It looks so cool and refreshing: the perfect warm weather beach drink.  Too bad it was only 39 degrees when I left my house this morning.  It IS May right?  Spring, you can come back any day now...

Have anything fun planned for tonight?  So far, all that's on our agenda is going to see a house for sale.  I was planning on making chicken parmesan for dinner, but in the spirit of the holiday I may have to switch to something Mexican!  We don't even have any Coronas in the house...  I am so unprepared! 
 Olé!

7 comments:

  1. Dear Anna, Happy Cinco! Ole! Good Luck with the house visit toniter! Such excitement for you two love birds! And I hope you find a corona when you get back! I will be searching for one as well! xox!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Cinco de Mayo!! Your post inspired me and my husband to have tacos for dinner!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess I celebrated Cinco De Mayo a day early, since I had Margaritas and Mexican for dinner last night! :).

    So delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha it just made me laugh that your post ends with "i am so unprepared... Ole!" haha funnnyy

    happy cinco de mayo! iii am probably just going to catch up on the blogs in my google reader haha.. exciting.. i'm too tired to celebrate.. maybe i'll celebrate tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just came across your blog:) it's so cute! I hear ya with this weather-- its SO not summer..and it IS may?! c'mon mother nature what is going on! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm ready for warmer weather too! It's May and I'm still wearing a heavy jacket, booooo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey anna. super excited i found your blog. I'm a new follower, I hope you will as well. I started my blog 2 months ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. I moved to cali last year after graduating back in the south and I can't get enough of your blog. Would love if you could stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3