Friday, May 20, 2011

It's Finally Here!


Today's the day!

In just a few short hours, Brett and I will flying high in the sky, heading down to Hilton Head.  I.CAN'T.WAIT.  I'm soo excited!  This vacation is much needed and I can't wait to relax on the beach with a drink in my hand, hubby by my side, and not a care in the world.  I'm planning on trying to completely unplug during this vacation... and I don't think the service is very good on the island anyway.  I'll be back late Wednesday night and hopefully back to normal posting on Thursday!  The forecast is looking perfect: mid 80s and sunny all week long... 

Paradise, here we come!*

PS - I finished my '365 in Year 25' project!  I took a photo every single day as a 25 year old.  Check it out here!  And for my 26th year, I started a new project: "Year 26" where I'm going to take a photo of myself every single day.  I'm excited!

5 comments:

  1. Hope you have a fabulous vacation!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have the best time, I know you've been looking forward to this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm jealous of you vacation. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3