Thursday, June 5, 2014

Slomo!

Inspiration for your Thursday...


Ever since Brett showed me this video a few weeks ago, I can't stop thinking about it.  The inspiration I get from "Slomo" and his story is literally off the charts.  What an amazing perspective!  It makes me really think about how I'm living my life and what kind of changes I could make to live my life even better than how I am right now.  I am all for continuous life improvement.  I mainly think of my career/work when things like this pop up.  This video challenges me to take a step back and look at my life in a different light and make sure I'm truly "doing what I want to."  Am I really doing something I am passionate about?  And if I'm not, it is okay to change, even if it doesn't match society's standards.  It's not too late to reinvent myself.  I mean, what a breath of fresh air.  We don't all have to do the same thing and do what is expected of us!  One way is not the right way!  Live the life you want to!

I hope this brings as much inspiration and insight to you as it did for me.
Now, go be awesome and...
"Do what you want to!"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3