Friday, June 13, 2014

Five Things Friday

{farmers market flowers}

5 random ramblings for your friday...

1.  I'm weirdly excited about dinner tonight...
we are planning on grilling up some shish kabobs on the grill!

2.  The number of torrential downpours we've had here in Pittsburgh this week is insane...
but I think the weekend is going to actually be beautiful, so I'll take it!

3.  I cannot believe it is already half way through JUNE...
this year is flyyyying.

4.  Only a few more weeks until we get to move back into our HOUSE!!!
I seriously can't wait.  I am getting so sick of living in this rental house...

5.  There are still a few days left of Three Rivers Arts Festival!
So far we've been down 3 times and are planning on going down tomorrow
(and hopefully meeting up with my bestie Jamie!)

Good weekend vibes ahead, friends!
Enjoy!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3