Monday, June 23, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend

Brett surprised me with the most beautiful flowers on Friday night!!

Spent Saturday doing some shopping, then hanging at my parent's house
helping my sister with some of her Etsy stuff!

Sunday bike ride with the fam

What a gorgeous day!

We had to make a stop at Peace, Love, and Little Donuts for a mid-bike treat :)

And finished the weekend with dinner at my parent's house outside on their deck
and a walk around the neighborhood with my mom

Brett had to go out of town on Saturday for work, so I was flying solo most of the weekend.  Even though I missed him dearly, I made the most of the weekend with my family!  And now I'm just counting down the days until next weekend!

PS -- Happy birthday to my brother, Lee!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all of your sister's art! So cool! Especially love the tentacles looking one with the swirly circles in the background. Really cool! And yayyy for surprise flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Peace Love and Little Donuts! Those look so good! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3