Thursday, June 19, 2014

Name Your Favorite...

Hellooo and happy Thursday!*

I haven't done a survey on the ol' blog in a looong so I figured what better day than today.  I've been seeing this survey floating around the blogosphere for a few weeks now and decided to take part!  So here we go...

Name your favorite...

Person...
Brett!!

Color...
Green or yellow

Food...
Watermelon - I could literally eat it all day every day and never ever get sick of it

Smell...
Suntan lotion and the hot air after a summer storm

Book...
The last book that I reeeally loved was "Wild" by Cheryl Strayed   

Movie...
"Almost Famous" - It's alllll happening!

Time of day...
Weekend mornings with my love

Day of the week...
Saturday!

Things to do when bored...
Dumb surveys on my blog?  Haha...

Celebrity...
Not really into the whole celebrity hoopla, I don't even know who's who anymore...

Drink...
Beer... but also water, I really love water like a lot

TV show...
Currently, "Orange is the New Black" (watching Season 2 now!)

Fruit...
Watermelon again, forever and ever and ever

Vegetable...
Peppers

Store / Shop...
Target - Where else can I go to get cute clothes, groceries, shoes, and nail polish all in one stop?!

Workout...
Running - especially on this San Clemente beach trail when we lived in California, ahhh

Quote...
"It is the sweet simple things of life which are the real ones after all." ~Laura Ingalls Wilder

Potato chip flavor...
If I had to choose - sour cream & onion, but I really prefer tortilla chips

Meal of the day...
Dinner - especially because Brett is such a good cook!

Ice cream flavor...
I love them alllll!  But if I had to choose - oreo / cookies & cream

Season...
Summer - gimme the hot, sunny days with lots of time spent outside!

Dessert...
Ice cream / Froyoooo!
usually there is a lot more chocolate in the bowl than this, though :)

Lifehack...
I couldn't think of any off the top of my head, so I googled some:
Consider my mind blown

Well, I hope you learned some great information about me here today...  I think it's really important to know a person's favorite ice cream flavor ;)  Let me know if you play along and complete the survey!

Happy almost Friday!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3