Monday, June 16, 2014

Scenes from the Weekend

Friday night grilling session with some shish kabobs!

And homemade sweet potato fries!

Spent all of Saturday downtown catching up with my good friends Brittany and Jamie
(who was visiting from NYC and is moving to San Francisco in a few weeks!)

Sunday biking riding with the family

Cruising around the point

And checking out the arts fest one last time

And a stop for froyo, of course ;)

So happy to spend father's day with the best dad ever!

What an awesome weekend!!
I love SUMMER!

1 comment:

  1. Dear, I found your blog randomly and I’d like to say it’s fabulous! I really like your amazing photos & style! Everything is perfect!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy if you'll find a minute to see my blog!

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3