Friday, October 18, 2013

Pumpkin Cookies & a Cabin Getaway!

Happy Friday!!*


Last night, I baked up some pumpkin chocolate chip cookies!  The smell that filled my house while I was baking these was insane.  Can someone make me a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie candle?  Please and thank you!

This weekend, Brett and I are heading up to Big Bear for a little mountain cabin getaway!  We are missing our beloved Fall weather back on the east coast, so we figured we'd head up to the mountains to get our fix.  I seriously cannot wait.  We booked a cozy cabin for Friday through Sunday and plan on enjoying all the Fall goodness while we're there:  Hiking and biking in the crisp air, grilling on the deck, reading and relaxing by the fire... ahh, I can hardly wait.  Watch out, with all these awesome Fall festivities, I might not come back down the mountain. ;)

Happy weekend, everyone!!*

2 comments:

I love comments & you! <3