Wednesday, October 30, 2013

A Sunset Run Along the Beach

Last night, Brett and I changed up our running routine.  Instead of running around our neighborhood like we normally do, we head down to the San Clemente beach trail for a beautiful sunset run!


Running 6.5 miles is easy when you've got views like these to distract you.  We need to make a point to run these beach trails more often!  Especially because more often than not, we will probably end up at Pizza Port for dinner and beers afterwards.  And that is a-okay with me! ;)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!! And ending a run with pizza and beers totally makes the run worth it, right? I mean, I don't know about you but I work out so that I can do things like eat pizza and drink beer :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um, yes exactly! Completely the reasons I run, too! ;)

      Delete
  2. Pictures you post like this make me really second guess not choosing to move to California after all!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3