Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween!

{via}

Happy Halloween!*

Even though we didn't carve pumpkins this year and we probably won't get any trick or treaters in our apartment complex, I am still excited that it's Halloween!  I got sad this morning when I realized that I didn't bring my "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown" dvd to California with me.  I watch it every single year on Halloween!  But lucky for me, there's this thing called the internet and I found it online to watch!  Crisis averted.  And Brett was probably so excited to get out of watching it this year, ha! ;)  Now if only we had some of his pumpkin homebrew to go with it... next year!

2 comments:

  1. I love the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown, and pumpkin beer. That combination sounds like the best night. Hooray for the internet!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3