Wednesday, August 7, 2013

3 Years of Marriage!!


~ August 7th ~
The best date of all time.
Our wedding date!

Today marks 3 years that Brett and I have been married.
I can't believe it's been that long already.
Being married to Brett is seriously the best.
I'm pretty sure this picture sums up our marriage pretty well...
always smiling, always laughing, always enjoying ourselves.
 Brett and I live for our great adventures we take through this life,
but I have to say this adventure in marriage is the best one of all.

Babe, you are the best husband of all time.
I cannot wait to celebrate tonight & open our box!
xoxo


{More photos from our wedding here!}

1 comment:

  1. Woooo!!! Most excellent. Love you guys as a couple and as unique individuals! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3