Friday, August 9, 2013

Celebrating Our 3 Year Anniversary!


Our 3 year anniversary!  I can't believe our wedding was 3 years ago.  It seems like yesterday and forever ago all at the same time.  Brett surprised me with the prettiest flowers, including a sunflower (our wedding flower)!  We celebrated with dinner at Thai Bamboo, a cute little restaurant only a short walk from our apartment.  And after a stop for some ice cream (!!), we strolled home to continue our yearly tradition of opening our wedding box!  We drank wine, read our letters from the previous year, and reflected back on our amazing wedding and all the excitement that has happened since our last anniversary. It's been quite a year!  And I couldn't imagining spending it with anyone other than Brett.  Now, our new letters are written and the box is locked back up until next year... I can't wait to see what's in store!  

I love you times a million, Babe!
I can't wait to celebrate even more this weekend!
xoxo
 
(We are heading out on a little anniversary getaway this weekend!  Cheers!!*)

4 comments:

  1. SO darling... beautiful post, beautiful flowers, beautiful marriage! hope you had a lovely anniversary.

    xo,
    anna

    www.annagleave.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy anniversary! and I always love your note tradition. it's so romantic.

    hope you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3