Thursday, August 1, 2013

August Already?

Happy August!*

 
I can't believe it's August 1st.  Holy crap.  Where has the summer gone?  This summer has been really weird.  It doesn't even really feel like summer.  Maybe because we aren't home in Pittsburgh doing our normal summery things.  I feel like we are just on a really long vacation right now, but have to work on said vacation, ha!  Our cross-country trip and moving has thrown us all off balance!  Plus, now that we're living in Southern California, seasons don't really exist...  still getting used to that!

Regardless, happy August!  I love the month of August because it's the month of our wedding anniversary!  Come August 7th, Brett and I will have been married 3 years already.  Wow, does time fly!  Our anniversary falls on a Wednesday this year, so we are planning on doing a little anniversary getaway the following weekend.  Still trying to figure out where we want to go!  And this coming weekend, we will be getting our first visitors!!  My aunt and cousin have been in Las Vegas all week for vacation and decided to rent a car to come visit us for a few days before flying back home.  Excited to see some family!  

Enjoy the rest of your week!
We are soo close to the weekend!*

{Photo - A little ocean snapshot from my run on the beach in Laguna a few weeks ago}

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how you can take a dozen photos of the beach/water yet none of them ever look the same? I love that.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3