Monday, April 8, 2013

Scenes from the Weekend


Kicking Friday night off with some beers we brought home from last week's vacation
Taste testing homebrew after an amazing 6.5 mile run Saturday afternoon
Dinner at our favorite BYOB pizza place - Bella Cucina
Our first trail ride of the year!
Sunday's weather was perfect biking weather (minus a few rain drops)
Even with the warm temperatures, the trail tunnels still had these crazy ice sculptures left from winter
Mmm, stopping for froyo on the way home from our bike ride - hit the spot!
Finishing off the weekend with a bottle of wine we got in California last year
Along with my homemade veggie lasagna

This weekend finally decided to show us some spring weather!!  I practically forgot what it felt like to be warm outside.  The warm weather seriously wakes up my soul after a long cold winter.  We hung outside as much as possible this weekend, taking in the sunshine and warmer temperatures.  I didn't want this weekend to end.  I was certainly not ready for Monday when my alarm went off this morning...

Hoping to post some photos from our vacation this week!
Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. byob pizza?! that's amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pizza looks amazing! I love a weekend that revolves around alcohol and food (with a little exercise thrown in ;))...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3