Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mountain Getaway - Charlottesville

Last mountain getaway post, I promise!

On our last full day of vacation, we headed into the cute little town of Charlottesville, VA.  It was only about a 20 minute drive from our cabin.  We spent the afternoon wandering around the quaint downtown and checking out all the local shops.


And then headed over to dinner at Mellow Mushroom!
Pretty much one of our most favorite pizza places ever!


And topped the night off with some froyo, of course!


The perfect end to a really great vacation!!
Hope you enjoyed my recaps of our little mountain getaway.

Now, onto the next adventure!!*

1 comment:

  1. I just LOVE Charlottesville! It reminds me a lot of our hometown of Athens, Georgia. It's a really cool town!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3