Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Hello, Hello


 Just a quick hello!

We are home from our little mountain getaway and I'm already dreaming of our next.  Isn't that the way it always goes though?  We had such an amazing time nestled away in the mountains for 4 days.  Amazing weather, plenty of biking and hiking, and best of all: lots and lots of quality time spent together.  This mini vacation was just what we needed.  And after this little taste of vacation, I think it's about time we start planning a not-so-mini vacation! ;) 

Life is super busy/crazy right now, but in suuuch a good way (more on that later, hopefully)!  Regardless of my hectic schedule, I'm hoping to post some pictures from our trip in the next week or so.  This picture of our cute little cabin (and my cute husband) will have to do for now though.  :)

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see more photos of your trip! This is such a dream mini-vacation. Glad you had the best time! (and drank yummy beer!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! We had just a great time! It was the perfect little getaway :)

      Delete

I love comments & you! <3