Thursday, April 25, 2013

Big News!!

I'm sure if you follow me on twitter / instagram / vine, you already know...


We're moving to California!!

I accepted a position at the University of California, Irvine and start July 1st!  We are in the middle of a crazy couple of weeks trying to get everything sorted out with quitting our current jobs, packing up our house, visiting friends/family, and planning our cross-country travels to California.  It's a lot to take in, but we are so so excited!  

We even made a little video to announce:


Here's to new adventures!!*

{Above photo from our vacation in San Clemente, CA - September 2012}

7 comments:

  1. I"ll drink to that!!! Crazy!!! I'm so excited for you guys :) Stoked to possibly see you on the way West.

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh how exciting! Congrats on your new job and I hope your move goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh! Exciting! You'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome, what an exciting move!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HUGE DEAL! Congrats!!! I know how much you guys love California, so what a perfect move.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is SO exciting! Vito is going back to school and was accepted to UC Riverside. Sadly we couldn't accept it for financial reasons but I'm still sad that I'll be missing a chance to live in Cali for awhile. Congrats lady, you deserve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats girl! Excited to follow this journey!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3