Friday, April 26, 2013

Mountain Getaway - Hiking

First of all, thank you for all your well wishes for our upcoming California adventure!!
You guys are the best!

I'm trying to make a point to finish blogging about our little mountain getaway
before we head out on this next adventure, so bare with me here...

Brett and I are both huge hiking fans.  And that is exactly what we spent most of our time doing on this little mountain getaway.  The Blue Ridge Mountains are seriously awesome.  Every hike you go on, you are bound to run into amazing views and awesome trails.

 Stairway to heaven?
Hiked part of the AT! (Thought of you, Alan!)
Try not to be too jealous of my awesome fashion sense...
Off the beaten path... a plane crash from the 1960s!

Hiking is the best.  And more often than not, Brett and I tend to get into really deep conversations while hiking.  Must be the whole 'one with nature' thing.  I'm a fan. :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Finally I got a weblog from where I be able to in fact obtain useful data regarding my study and knowledge.


    My homepage - diets that work

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3