Thursday, March 28, 2013

Blue Ridge Mountain Getaway

So many good things happening right now!
(But we'll get to those later...)

One good thing, though...
Brett & I will be spending the next 4 days here!


In need of a little getaway, Brett and I decided to pack up our outdoorsy things and head South for a nice 4 day vacation in the mountains of Virginia.  We are renting a cute little cabin and plan on doing all the things we love most:  hike, bike, camp, relax, read, sit by the fire, star gaze, spend as much time outdoors as humanly possible, and get in lots of quality time with each other.  It's going to be just what we need.

Oh, and did I mention that our little cabin is smack dab in the middle of the "Brew Ridge Trail"?  Meaning we'll get to indulge in amazing brews and food every night at one of 7 awesome breweries (most of which have live music every night!).

Bring it on, little vacation!
We are ready!

Have an amazing weekend, everyone!
Catch ya next week!


3 comments:

  1. Have a great mini vacay!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I do believe this is an excellent site. I stumbledupon it ;) I may return yet again since I book-marked it.
    Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you
    be rich and continue to help other people.


    Here is my web blog diet plans to lose weight

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ηi to all, it's truly a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this web site, it consists of helpful Information.

    Review my page http://www.dallasseocompany1.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3