Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hiking at Ohiopyle

Sunshine and dry weather.
 
That's about all we require for a great hike these days.  So far, the weather this year for "Spring" has felt more like Winter.  But we've been making a point to get outside anyway; pretending it's Spring weather & ignoring the fact that it's still only 35 - 40 degrees...
 
And that's just what we did this past Saturday.  We headed out to Ohiopyle State Park for an awesome 12 mile hike.  It was just what we needed...
 

We found tons of awesome waterfalls and creeks along the way...


 And made our way to the top of a huge mountain
to find this awesome overlook & take a break with some subs...


And then headed back down the mountain just as the sun was setting.
Perfect timing...


And of course, no trip to Ohiopyle is complete without checking out the main attraction:
the Ohiopyle Falls!


It was an awesome day!
Now if only this weather would start to warm up...

7 comments:

  1. My brother recommended I may like this web site.
    He was totally right. This submit actually made my day. You
    can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this
    information! Thanks!

    Take a look at my blog :: #2

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just couldn't depart your web site prior to suggesting that I actually loved the standard information an individual provide on your visitors? Is going to be back often to investigate cross-check new posts

    Feel free to visit my site - cheap mattress set

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good way of explaining, and fastidious post to obtain data about my presentation focus, which i am
    going to convey in institution of higher education.

    Here is my website baby furniture sets cheap

    ReplyDelete
  4. This piece of writing will assist the internet visitors for
    setting up new weblog or even a weblog from start
    to end.

    Here is my web site Easy money

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3