Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween!!*

Last night we finally carved our pumpkins that we got at the pumpkin patch a few weekends ago.  Well, Brett carved his pumpkin.  I ended up painting mine with black glittery nail polish because it decided to rot before I got a chance to carve it.  I guess we should have waited a littler closer to Halloween to go get our pumpkins.  Lesson learned!  Though, it was kind of fun to paint it for a change.

Due to Hurricane Sandy, our township moved trick or treating to Saturday instead of tonight, so we won't get to pass out candy!  Oh darn, looks like we are just going to have to eat the three bags we bought for the kiddies... ;)  Even though there will be no trick or treaters tonight, I will still celebrate Halloween the best way I know how... by drinking pumpkin beer and watching my favorite Halloween movie of all time: "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown!"  ;)

BOO!

2 comments:

  1. We carved our pumpkins 1.5 weeks ago and sadly they are all moldy and rotten. Because of Hurricane Sandy, our trick or treating is canceled. They didn't even reschedule it, which makes me sad because this is the first year I live in a place where we would get trick or treaters. 3 bags of candy all for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The squirrels have consumed half of our pumpkin. I was a little upset. I hope you all are okay from Sandy!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3