Monday, October 8, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

This past weekend, Brett and I ventured down to Washington, DC for a mini getaway.  We were mainly heading down for a concert at the 9:30 Club on Saturday night, but decided to make a whole weekend out of it and ended up having a blast.  We even got to swing by Lee & Jess's pretty new townhouse for a visit before making our way back home Sunday night.  All in all, it was a great weekend!

Here are 5 things I loved about it...

1.  Roaming around downtown DC playing tourists all weekend

2.  Renting bikes from the super awesome Capital Bikeshare kiosks
SUCH an awesome idea

3.  Having so many selections of good beers at awesome bars

4.  Dancing all night at the Leftover Salmon concert

5.  Getting to spend the whole weekend with this guy

What did you love about this weekend?*

(See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

3 comments:

  1. I love exploring DC. There are so many things to see and fun places to eat! We love heading over to Georgetown. Such a cute little area of DC with the most delicious cupcakes (Georgetown Cupcakes).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bike share - a hospital in Tulsa sponsors a program like that. You can rent (PINK!) bikes along the Arkansas River that goes through town. We did it back in May, and it was SO much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love DC! So fun :) I wish we would have rented bikes while we were there.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3