Friday, October 12, 2012

Fall is Here!


Fall is here, peeps.  And I am embracing it with every ounce of me (except for the really cold mornings part).  While Summer is my most favorite season of all, Fall is definitely in second place. There are just so many things to do and look forward to!  It's like a breath of fresh (cool) air after a really hot Summer.

So far this Fall, I've been enjoying...

Switching from iced coffee to hot coffee
Wearing my light scarves, jeggings, and Toms
Being able to cook in the oven since the house isn't 85 degrees anymore
The seriously gorgeous color changing leaves
Having the most perfect running & biking weather
Lots and lots of pumpkin beer
And of course, pumpkin spice lattes

And some things I've still got planned to do...

Go to the pumpkin patch, pick pumpkins, and carve (This weekend!!)
Hand out candy to all the kiddies on Halloween
Make all kinds of delicious homemade soups
 Make homemade granola
And I've got about 5 hundred pumpkin related recipes planned...
Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
Pumpkin spice rice crispy treats
(DID YOU KNOW THAT PUMPKIN SPICE MARSHMALLOWS EXIST?!)
Pumpkin spice pancakes

Basically everything I touch in the kitchen this weekend will have pumpkin added to it...
Happy weekend!*

3 comments:

  1. I'm making pumpkin cinnamon rolls tomorrow morning, and I'm so excited about it :)

    enjoy!! and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been enjoying those same fall things, too! :) Gah - I LOVE Fall!!! :)

    Enjoy carving pumpkins this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I work (well play) at a Marshmallow Shop and this week we are making Pumpkin Pie Marshmallows! With a pie crust on the bottom and everything!! I'm so excited!! Our last creation was Toffee Apple with homemade toffee drizzled on top and Maple Bacon with bits of candied bacon in it! Sooo Yummm!!

    I have a can of pumpkin waiting to be turned into muffins in my Halloween pumpkin shaped muffin moulds!! :)

    Hoping I get to carve two pumpkins.. one for home and one for the shop!! Getting paid to carve a pumpkin FTW!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments & you! <3