Monday, October 1, 2012

{5 Things I Loved About This Weekend}

Happy October!  (I can't believe it's October...)  It most definitely has been feeling and looking like Fall around here lately.  And I can't complain.  The crisp weather has been feeling pretty refreshing after so many months of serious 90 degree heat.  Plus, the trees just look so pretty changing colors!

Here are 5 things I loved about this weekend...

1.  Discovering a new BYOB restaurant that has amazing pizza!

2.  A crisp 32 mile bike ride way out in the country side

3.  Homemade pizza night and Brett tossing them to perfection

4. Our first Pumpkin Spice Lattes of the season (and a cinnamon bun, too)

5. Attempting to make my very first apple pie and it actually coming out delicious

What did you love about this weekend?*

{See things I've loved about past weekends here!)

1 comment:

I love comments & you! <3