Tuesday, May 11, 2010

A Little Survey

{if you haven't notice, I'm kind of obsessed with sunflowers}


It's Tuesday, I'm bored at work, so I decided to do a survey to occupy myself! Surveys are fun. Sometimes it's nice to just read something and answer, instead of just writing a post about something. I think I'll do some more surveys in the near future, hopefully to show you guys a bit more about me that you haven't picked up yet from my other posts. So here goes:

1. First thing you did this morning? kissed my fiance, brett
2. Last thing you ate? everything bagel and hazelnutt coffee from panera
3. Is your cell phone a piece of crap? no way, i have an iphone that i love dearly
4. What's the thing you look forward to most in the next 6 months? our wedding & honeymoon in august :)
5. What's annoying you right now? work and the thought that i have to staple millions of levels together today
6. What's the last movie you saw in a theater? 'how to train your dragon' in 3d imax with brett!
7. Do you believe in long distance relationships? haha believe? yes long distance relationships exist haha they aren't much fun, but you can get through them, we did :)
8.What do you hate the most in life? hate is a strong word, but probably pittsburgh drivers ha
9. Is there someone you miss? of course, not everyone can be near you all the time
10. Who was the last person you texted? the brett man
11. If you could put together a concert of 5 bands or artists who would you choose? 1) Hanson 2) The Black Crowes 3) The Band 4) Jack Johnson 5) The Avett Brothers
12. Song that sums up your love life? the avett brothers - "swept away" ;)
13. What are a few things you wish you were better at doing? cooking and not falling asleep so easily at night!
14. If you could be anywhere this second, where would it be? on a beach with a cool drink in my hand and brett by my side
15. What's your most vivid memory from 6th grade? my sweet 12th birthday party where we had dance parties and drank SURGE all night! And I got my first CD ever: hanson - middle of nowhere
16. Latest addiction? vintage cocktail rings
17. Have you ever had the urge to kill someone? haha yes pittsburgh drivers
18. How many people would you say are interested in you? one, my fantastic fiance :)
19. What do you love doing? traveling, going to summer music festivals, taking evening strolls, laying in the sun, relaxing with brett, goofing around with my family, blogging!
20. Do you think someone thinks about you daily? surely
21. Who was the last person you saw or talked to? my co-workers, unfortunately
22. What do you want to be when you grow up? good question, i'm almost 25... better figure that one out :) ideally, i'd love to own a bed & breakfast or a coffee shop/bakery or live off of my etsy store... and more practically, be an elementary school teacher
23. What is your favorite food? watermellon!
24. How many people do you know with the same name as you? i've met a lot of anna's over the years, but my roommate from college has my first AND middle name, imagine that!
25. What was the last thing you spilled? hmm, i honestly can't remember... i must be getting better at my clumsiness :)

Hope you learned something new about me. :) Now it's your turn!*

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments & you! <3